Sale Price: $199.43
You Save $116.25 (37%)
Buy Now Before Sale Price Increases and Stock Is Gone! Call 800-635-1545 / 208-765-3280 or email for:
AC-GTF20-IG: Ground Transient Filter Kit
Ground Transient Filter (20A) blocks potentially damaging electromagnetic transients or noise on the ground wire to safeguard sensitive electronics where power quality is compromised by high frequency noise. NOTE: Limited availability.
• Installs in series with the ground wire to protect equipment from high frequency ground transients caused by ground faults, atmospheric conditions or other discharges on the ground.
• Does not impede 60Hz fault current
• May be used as a kit in conjunction with surge suppressors
• 20A rating with fast response for current and voltage rise
• ETL Recognized technology
Equipment installations shall include ground wire protection from noise and high frequency transients using Lowell’s Ground Transient Filter (GTF) technology. The filter shall be compliant with the Standards for Electromagnetic Interference filters (ANSI/UL 1283 - 4th Edition, 6/1998; rev 2/2004) and Electromagnetic Interference Filters (CSA C22.2 No. 8 - M1986). The GTF filter shall have a 20A current rating and impedance of 0.06 ohms at 60Hz.