Sale Price: $180.41
You Save $134.07 (43%)
|USD Priced Each|
Sound Masking Generator
Compact generator produces a pink noise signal for masking systems that use a separate amplifier to drive the speakers. The signal is fed to the masking speakers to produce random low-level background noise that masks ambient noise and aids conversational privacy.
• Generator output levels include an independent Low-Z (balanced) line that is switchable to mic level and a Hi-Z (unbalanced) line.
• Controls include output level and an adjustable low pass filter that shapes frequencies at 9dB per octave with roll off at 300Hz.
• Also handy for system equalization and audio equipment testing.
• Includes Hi-Z and Low-Z output levels for matching input circuits of most commercial equalizers and amplifiers.
• Outputs include high impedance line and balanced line that can be switched between line level and mic level.
• UL Listed power supply, input 100-240VAC, output 24VDC, 500mA, 6 ft. cord and four plug adaptors.
• Chassis: 6 in. x 5 in. x 1.5 in.
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• Made in the U.S.A. with global components
The sound masking generator (without amplifier) shall be Lowell Model SMG-1. The generator shall produce a pink noise signal. It shall have a balanced low-impedance line output that may be switched between line level (500mv) and mic level (5mv) and a high-impedance unbalanced line output (500mv). Controls shall include output level and low pass filter. The chassis assembly shall be formed from heavy gauge steel and finished in black powder epoxy paint. Chassis shall measure 6 in. x 5 in. x 1.5 in. An external power supply with four plug adaptors shall be included.