Sale Price: $301.52
You Save $140.98 (32%)
|USD Priced Each|
Sound Masking Generator with Amplifier
Generator produces digital signal (pink noise) for masking systems that use a separate amplifier to drive the speakers. The signal is fed to the masking speakers to produce random low-level background noise that masks ambient noise and aids conversational privacy
• Generator produces pink noise (equal energy/octave) signal that is fed to speakers (ordered separately) to produce characteristic wind sound that masks ambient noise, creating conversational privacy. Controls include output level and adjustable low pass filter to shape frequencies at 9dB per octave with roll off at 300Hz.
• Amplifier (5W into 70V, 25V or 8ohm) includes auxiliary Hi-Z input for a paging, music or signaling source. Controls include level adjustment for auxiliary input signal and master level plus individual controls for shaping bass, midrange and treble frequencies.
• UL Listed power supply, input 100-240VAC, output 24VDC 500mA, 6 ft. cord and 4 plug adaptors.
• Chassis: 19 in. x 4 in. x 1.75 in.
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• Made in the U.S.A. with global componentsA&E SPECIFICATIONS
The sound masking generator/amplifier shall be Lowell Model No. SMGA-5. Generator controls shall include output level and low pass filter. Amplifier output shall be 5 watts into 70V, 25V or 8ohms. Auxiliary amplifier input for paging, music or signaling shall be a plug-able barrier strip. Amplifier controls shall include input level and master level control plus bass, mid and treble controls. The chassis shall be formed 20-gauge steel with 16-gauge front panel. It shall measure 19 in. x 1.75 in. (1U) x 9 in. and have a black powder epoxy finish. The unit shall include a UL Listed power supply with six ft. cord and four plug adaptors. Power requirements shall be 100-240VAC; output shall be 24VDC 500mA.