Sale Price: $11.94
You Save $6.96 (37%)
|USD Priced Each|
A8-AW: Aluminum Speaker Grille
Aluminum speaker grille with contoured edge is an industry standard for mounting an 8 in. speaker in virtually any type of decor. Suitable for a wide variety of climates including some indoor and outdoor applications where steel grilles would not be acceptable.
• Style: Screw-mount
• Material: Precision formed single piece of .032 aluminum, contoured edge, circular perforation pattern
• Finish: White powder epoxy finish
• Size: 12.875 in. diameter
• Mounting Projection: 0.25 in.
• Mounting Provisions: 8 screws (white)
• Made in the U.S.A.
The aluminum speaker grille for 8 in. speakers shall be Lowell Model No. A8-AW. It shall be fabricated one-piece 0.032 aluminum reinforced with a peripheral flange of 60 degrees. The diameter shall be 12.875 in. with a shallow mounting projection from the ceiling of .25 in. The grille shall have four 0.218 in. holes spaced at 90 degree intervals for screw mounting the specified 8" speaker. It shall also have four .25 in. holes spaced at 90 degree intervals on an 11.25 in. bolt circle for mounting specified backbox or mounting ring. It shall have a white powder epoxy finish and include matching screws.
COMPATIBLE COMPONENTS (order separately)
• Drivers (8 in.): 810, 8A50
• Recessed Backboxes: CP84, CP87, CP810, DX108, XCP84, XCP87, XCP810, 8XD4, 8PSBX
• Tile-Bridges: LBS8, LBS8-CP, LBS8-RI
• Support Rails: SS24, SS30, SS48
• Mounting Rings: PR8-1624, RMP8