Sale Price: $28.68
You Save $15.44 (35%)
|USD Priced Each|
CP87: Recessed Enclosure
Backbox with extended grille mounting flange for recessed installation is ideal for new construction where the flange can protect the opening from plaster, poured concrete, or sheetrock. It can also be used in new or existing construction when installed in suspended tile ceilings
Specification Sheet Available Upon Request
• Material: Welded heavy gauge unitized steel
• Diameter: 12.00 in.
• Depth: 6.69 in.
• Volume: 0.438 cu.ft.
• Acoustical Treatment: Undercoated, batting
• Mounting & Installation Aids: Knockouts, clips
• For Grille Type: Screw-mount
• Flange Type: Extended lip
COMPATIBLE COMPONENTS (order separately)
• Screw-Mount Grilles: A8-AW, CS-8H, LO8-P, RS8-AW, WB-8
• Drivers: 8 inch
• Channel Rails: SS24, SS30
• Tile Bridges: LBS8-CP
Can you give me a sense of how to install them.
Do they come with a template cutout for the ceiling drywall, and some sort of mounting bracket? It would be nice not to have to open up the whole ceiling.
How do I mount them to an adjacent joist and keep them stable and free from too much vibration on the joist and subfloor above?
Do you have instructions you can share, a photo guide, or a video?