Lowell D8P-ID-3 Rack Panel-Decorator-3U, Mounts 8 Devices, 16ga Flanged Steel, Black.
D8P-ID-3: Device Panel w/PocketID (3U, 8 slots)
19 inch rack mount panel, ideal for switches, is punched to mount up to eight low-voltage decorator style devices.
PocketID is a plastic sleeve that holds paper labels.
- Rack Space: 3U
- Height: 5.25 in.
- Width: 19.00 in.
- Depth: 0.5 in. flange
- 16-gauge steel
- PocketID polycarbonate overlay window for a paper label (not included)
- Eight (8) punches for low-voltage decorator style devices mounted vertically
- Smooth black semi-gloss powder epoxy finish
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- EIA/TIA compliant
- Certified U.S. steel
- Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
- The rackmount panel for mounting low-voltage decorator style devices shall be Lowell Model No. D8P-ID-3. It shall be formed steel construction (19"W x 5.25"H) with 8 punched cutouts and a smooth black semi-gloss powder epoxy finish. It shall include hardware, a rear lacing flange for wire management, and a plastic overlay to hold a 0.5"H paper label (not included).
OPTIONS (order separately)
- RPS Series: Switches. Choose one with decorator-style wall plate and remove the plate before installing the switch in the panel.
- DBB-4: Blank filler plate for unused positions (4 pk.)