Sale Price: $53.00
You Save $30.90 (37%)
|USD Priced Each|
Sound Masking Speaker
Above ceiling sound masking speaker with 8 in. 12W dual cone driver, 70V transformer, grille and round backbox with wire hangers, S-hooks and chain. Black finish.
• Driver: 8 in. 12W dual cone
• Transformer: 70V (0.25, 0.5, 1, 2, 4W).
• Enclosure: 325 cu.in. volume (3.93 in. deep), externally accessible leads, SG handibox cover with knockouts, Romex connector.
• Grille: Perforated steel grille with 12.875 in. diameter. Black.
• Mounting Aids: Removable wire hangers, S-hooks, and 4 ft. chain. Does not include rigging hardware.
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• Made in the U.S.A. with global components
• Certified U.S. steel
• UL 1480A Listed
• UL 2043 Suitable for use in return air plenum space
• CSA 22.2 No. 205-12 for use in CanadaA&E SPECIFICATIONS
The sound masking speaker assembly for suspended ceiling installation shall be Lowell Model SM805A, which shall include an 8 in. 12W dual cone driver with 70V factory-wired transformer having primary taps at 4, 2, 1, .5, and .25 watts. The assembly shall be mounted in a 325 cu.in. steel backbox and grille with black finish. The unit shall include an externally accessible rotary switch to adjust tap selections. Speaker leads shall exit the backbox through a strain relief clamp on a single gang handibox cover on rear of backbox. The wire hangers shall be factory-mounted for upward sound dispersion. Suspension mounting shall be accomplished by connecting the wire hangers to S-hooks and chain (provided).
OPTIONS (order separately)
• SMGA-5: Sound masking generator with amplifier, rackmount
• SMG-1R: Sound masking generator, rackmount
• SMG-1: Sound masking generator, compact