Sale Price: $59.32
You Save $34.58 (37%)
|USD Priced Each|
Tamper resistant grille is rugged cast aluminum with a secondary steel barrier screen to protect speaker from damage in applications where vandalism and abuse are a concern. Useful for correctional facilities, schools, hospitals, transportation terminals, and distribution centers.
• Style: Screw-mount
• Material: Cast aluminum with 22-gauge steel barrier screen designed to prevent damage from pointed objects
• Finish: White
• Size: 9.5 in. square
• Mounting Projection: 0.281 in.
• Mounting Provisions: Tamper-resistant screws
The tamper-resistant grille for an 8 inch speaker shall be Lowell Model SQLK-8L. It shall be heavy duty cast aluminum with a 22-gauge steel barrier screen to protect the driver from damage. The grille shall be 9.5 in. square with a mounting projection of 0.281 in. It shall include zinc hardware painted white for mounting specified 8 in. EIA speaker. Each grille shall also have four holes on 8 in. centers for mounting specified recessed or surface backbox using tamper-resistant white screws provided. Grille shall be finished in white powder epoxy.
COMPATIBLE COMPONENTS (order separately)
• Drivers: 8 inch
• Recessed Backboxes: P875X-4, P875X-6
• Surface-Mount Backboxes: CB84, CB86-6
• Support Rails: SS24, SS30