Sale Price: $76.58
You Save $37.38 (33%)
|USD Priced Each|
Impedance Matching Transformer
Universal input, impedance matching transformer converts balanced and unbalanced low-Z telephone-type lines to Hi-Z amplifier signals, Hi-Z to low-Z, and attenuates or steps-down 70V or 25V speaker lines to a line-level signal suitable for remote amplifier input. Includes phono jack and level control for field connections.
• Step down 70 and 25-volt lines to feed amplifier inputs.
• Field-connectable level control and phono jack.
• Matches telephone lines to Hi-Z amplifier input.
• Feed balanced 600-ohm lines from the amplifier output.
• Convenient mounting and connections
• Use a masking generator when adding masking to an existing music/paging system.
• 5 in. x 3 in. x 1.75 in.
• Barrier strip terminals and mounting holes for fast connection and convenient mounting to a wall or onto a rack panel with pre-punched mounting holes for electronic accessories.
The universal input impedance matching transformer shall be Lowell Model TLM-600. The transformer shall be capable of converting balanced and unbalanced low-Z, telephone-type lines to Hi-Z amplifier signals, Hi-Z to low-Z and attenuate 70V or 25V speaker lines to a line-level signal suitable for remote amplifier input. Connections to the transformer shall be made via a three-sided barrier strip screw terminal assembly. The steel housing shall have holes for mounting to a wall or onto a rack panel. The housing shall be finished in black powder epoxy.
OPTIONS (order separately)
• SMGA-5: Rackmount sound masking generator with amplifier