Sale Price: $93.47
You Save $50.79 (35%)
|USD Priced Each|
Acoustic enclosure with flat grille mounting flange for recessed installation of 12 in. distributed speaker system in new drywall construction or tile ceiling applications where plenum space is limited.
• Material: Welded 22-gauge unitized steel
• Diameter: 14.38 in.
• Depth: 10.50 in.
• Volume: 0.9 cu.ft.
• Acoustical Treatment: Undercoated, 1.5 in. batting
• Mounting Aids: U-clip, bracket will accept optional transformer No. TLM-10070A, knockouts
• For Grille Type: Screw-mount
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• Made in U.S.A.
• Certified U.S. steel
The recessed backbox for 12 in. speakers shall be Lowell Model No. XCP1210. It shall be fabricated of 22-gauge steel and undercoated to eliminate acoustic and mechanical resonance. The backbox shall measure 14.38 in. diameter x 10.5 in. deep. It shall be have four 0.5–0.75 in. compound knockouts for conduit and an internal bracket with studs (to mount optional transformer Model No. TLM-10070A). Backbox shall be finished in black powder epoxy and have a flat mounting flange.
COMPATIBLE COMPONENTS (order separately)
• Screw-Mount Grilles: RS12-AW, WB-12
• Driver (12 in.): 12P150 (Note: Driver No. 12Q250 will not fit this box)
• Channel Rails: SS24, SS30
• Transformer: TLM-10070A